Shipping & Return Policy
Red Clover Kids' Shipping and Return Policy
Red Clover Kids is a trademark of Exceptional Success Academy LLC – a Fort Collins (Colorado, USA) – based Limited Liability Company. The organization was registered with the Secretary of State of Colorado on 01/06/2017 under ID number 20171018687. The company is in good standing. For more information, visit this link.
Red Clover Kids is an online store that offers a unique selection of hand-picked self-help material and Eco-friendly products. Our purpose is to enable great parenting, as well as your choice of a mindful and green living lifestyle. For now, we only serve customers within the United States. We do NOT ship internationally.
As a customer, you are very important to us. You are the reason we started this venture. We have designed this shipping and return policy to ensure the best experience and nurture a long-term relationship. Kindly read it carefully and let us know if you have any questions. Simply email us at email@example.com or call us at 1(970) 818-2415, at anytime.
A. Product Orders
1) You will place your orders on our store at RedCloverKids.com. If you have an account with us already, please log in at checkout. Otherwise, you can create a FREE account by providing minimal information. We run our platform with high ethical standards, so your information is always secure with us. We recommend having an account, to ensure the best customer experience.
2) All orders must include the product details, quantities for each, and your full shipping address.
3) Upon receipt of an order from you, it shall be processed according to the following procedure:
a) We will pick the Products you ordered and will, in accordance with commercially reasonable packing procedures commensurate with the value of the items being shipped, pack the Products in padded envelopes or cardboard boxes with other appropriate packaging materials and seal and label the package for shipment.
b) Orders will be shipped to your specified shipping destination within 2 business days so long as we receive them on a business day before the associated daily cut-off time (the "Cut-Off") which is at 3pm EST. Any order submitted by you on a non-business day will be deemed received by us on the next business day. “Business day” is inclusive of weekdays (Monday through Friday) and excludes weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and Holidays. Transit time to destination is in addition to the 2 business days to pick and pack and ship the order. We make no warranty as to transit time of the various common carriers used.
4) The cost of the Product(s) and picking and packing of orders will be included in Distributor’s invoice price to Customer. A separate shipping and handling charge is added to each drop ship invoice.
5) Order cancellations or modifications must be communicated by you to us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 hour before the order Cutoff (i.e., 3pm EST) and during normal business hours, which is M-F 8am-6pm EST. We do NOT offer a weekend customer support phone line for cancelling orders on the Weekend at the moment. Notwithstanding, we do not guarantee any changes can be made to an order after it has been submitted and you will be responsible for the costs, including associated shipping costs, of all orders processed. If an order does ship, Buyer’s Remorse Claims procedures outlined in Section D(3)(c) apply.
6) We do NOT accept and/or process backorders. If one or more item on your order is not in stock and/or is not available, the item is removed from the order and the balance of the order is shipped. You will NOT be charged for items which do not ship. We will send you by email an invoice and order tracking details, once your package has shipped.
B. Invoicing and Payment
1) You shall submit a signed Credit or Debit Card information at checkout authorizing us to charge you for all order(s) placed. We will invoice you for each order. When submitting an order to us, your credit or debit card is authorized. The charge is captured for the actual products shipped plus the shipping and handling charge when the shipping label is applied and the shipping tracking number is assigned.
2) Individual invoices will be available after your order has been picked and shipped. The invoice will list the product(s) and shipping and handling charge for that order. Invoices will be delivered to the email provided at checkout or in your FREE customer account.
3) We offer no payment terms. You shall pay upfront and the full amount or your order at checkout.
C. Shipping of Products
1) We offer UPS Ground, UPS Surepost and US Postal (First Class Parcel, Priority Mail - no flat rate). We will, in our sole discretion, rate shop the most cost-effective shipping method. Express shipping (for example two-day or overnight) is not available. We can change available shipping methods at any time without notice to you. For every order, you can choose a preferred shipping method at checkout among the options available. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
2) Customer will be charged a Shipping and Handling fee that covers packaging materials and shipment of the order based on the weight, dimensions and shipping destination.
3) We will email an optional tracking number for your orders on the first business day following the day on which the order(s) are shipped.
4) You shall be responsible for and bear the costs associated with any and all charges, penalties, assessments and or fees (“Fees”), imposed by UPS or USPS (or other common carriers that may be used in the future) resulting from an adjustment, modification, error and/or incorrect shipping information you provided. You hereby authorize us to charge your Credit or Debit Card for all such Fees imposed/assessed to us by UPS or the USPS, including Fees for non-deliverable items and address corrections. We offer no payment terms.
5) We will not be responsible for shipping delays caused by the shipping carrier or any damage, loss or liability created thereby. Our responsibility for package delivery ends once a package is delivered to its destination as evidenced by a proof of delivery (no signature required) from the common carrier. To be clear, once the common carrier delivers an order (as evidenced by a delivery confirmation from the common carrier), we are not responsible for the loss of the package and will not honor claims for lost packages when a delivery confirmation has been received from the shipping carrier.
6) We ship to the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico as well as American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, US Virgin Islands, as well as to APO and FPO military addresses. We do not otherwise ship internationally. Changes to the locations served can be made at any time with no notice. Our shipping and return policy shall be updated with any such changes and posted on our website at RedCloverKids.com.
D) Claims and Return of Goods
Our mailing address is:
Exceptional Success Academy LLC
1001-A E. Harmony Rd #182, Fort Collins, CO 80525, USA
1) We will honor claims and accept buyer’s remorse returns for a limited period and for specific reasons as set forth herein. Exchanges can be made within 30 days of receipt.
2) Timing and Reporting
a) All claims must be initiated by email to email@example.com within 10 days from the delivered date. Our customer number, item/upc number and invoice numbers are required for all claims.
b) All claims must be reported to us by the Purchaser, NOT the end consumer, in case the latter is different from the former.
c) As a rule of thumb, original shipping fees will not be refunded. We will notify you if any credit for partial or full outbound shipping costs will be included with your claim refund, depending on the type of claim and number of items claimed vs. number of items ordered. For example, if one item out of ten is received damaged there is no partial shipping reimbursement. If one item is received damaged in a one item order, there is full outbound shipping reimbursement.
3) Types of Claims
a) Shortage: Claims for products billed but not received are subject to review and verification by our Inventory Control department.
b) Mis-Picks: Claims for wrong product shipped will be subject to review by our Inventory Control department. The UPC number from the item received is required. Distributor will notify Customer if a UPS call tag will be issued for the wrong item(s) received for return shipment at Distributor expense.
c) Buyer’s Remorse: Returns due to buyer’s remorse (where you change your mind) are to be issued an Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) approval number and instructions upon receipt of request. Instructions on how to return will be sent with the RMA number. You are responsible for cost to ship items back to us and you are subject to a 15% restocking fee. RMA numbers expire if the return is not received in our premises within 10 days of issuance. Where an RMA has expired, no credit will be issued to you. Any return Product that arrives to us used, opened or in poor condition will not be entitled to a refund. All buyer’s remorse returns must be received by us undamaged, in the original packaging and able to be re-sold.
d) Undelivered Packages: Distributor will issue a refund for lost in transit shipments that are not delivered to the final destination. Distributor will not issue a refund for packages where a delivery confirmation has been received from the shipping carrier. Distributor does not utilize Signature Delivery service option.
e) Expired Inventory: All claims for expired inventory must be accompanied with the Expiration Date. Distributor will not issue a refund for expired merchandise if the order was shipped within 30 or more days from the “best by” date.
f) Damaged Claims: All damage claims must be accompanied by digital photograph and details describing the damage.
g) Manufacturer Defects: We will issue a refund for a defect claim such as a missing safety seal or no label. Quality complaints due to taste, touch or smell should be reported to the manufacturer for a warranty claim.
h) Product Image Not Matching Product: We are not responsible for new product labeling where the image in the product feed or ordering portal is not the exact version you receive. If the UPC number is kept the same then no significant changes to the product have been made and no claim will be honored.
i) Melt: We are not responsible for products that may melt in transit such as, but not limited to, chocolate bars or gummy vitamins. We do not ship with ice packs or any special packaging to cool the products in transit. You are advised to not buy any items that are prone to melting in transit in the summer months.