Neema Wants To Learn: A True Story Promoting Inclusion and Self-Determination (Bilingual: English / Swahili) (Written by Jo Meserve Mach & Vera Lynne Stroup-Rentier)
Neema lives in the mountains of Lushoto, Tanzania. Her day is full of fun. She tricks Joseph. She helps Mama Eduma. She sings with the children. She is always looking for ways to learn. Finding My Way Books honor children with disabilities by sharing their stories. Neema has learning disabilities.
Neema anaishi katika milima ya Lushoto, Tanzania. Siku yake imejawa na furaha. Anamdanganya Joseph. Anamsaidia Mama Mdemu. Anaimba na watoto. Kila siku anatafuta njia za kujifunza.
Categories: Non-fiction, Empathy/ Perspective taking, Drive/ Determination/ Perseverance, Personal initiative
- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten - 3
- Series: Finding My World (Book 1)
- Paperback: 50 pages
- Publisher: Finding My Way Books (August 13, 2016)
- Language: English / Swahili
- ISBN-10: 9781947541061
- ISBN-13: 978-1947541061
- ASIN: 1947541064
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces