MyaGrace Wants To Make Music: A True Story Promoting Inclusion and Self-Determination (Written by Jo Meserve Mach & Vera Lynne Stroup-Rentier)
Everyone in MyaGrace’s family makes music. MyaGrace plays the piano but it’s not the same. She wants to join her family when they are making music. How is she going to figure this out? Fortunately, MyaGrace knows just the person to help.
Finding My Way Books honor children with disabilities by sharing their stories. MyaGrace has cerebral palsy, autism and intellectual disabilities.
Categories: Non-fiction, Empathy/ Perspective taking, Drive/ Determination/ Perseverance, Personal initiative, Gratitude
- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten - 3
- Series: Growing With Grace
- Paperback: 50 pages
- Publisher: Finding My Way Books; K Pages ed. edition (September 12, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781944764241
- ISBN-13: 978-1944764241
- ASIN: 1944764240
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces