MyaGrace Wants To Get Ready: A True Story Promoting Inclusion and Self-Determination (Written by Jo Meserve Mach & Vera Lynne Stroup-Rentier)
MyaGrace loves music and dancing. Her school is having a big dance and she wants to go with her friend Emily. She has so much to do to get ready. What should she wear? How should she fix her hair? What color should she pain her fingernails? Will she get everything done in time?
Finding My Way Books honor children with disabilities by sharing their stories. MyaGrace has cerebral palsy, autism and intellectual disabilities.
Categories: Non-fiction, Empathy/ Perspective taking, Consideration/ Compassion
- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten - 3
- Series: Growing With Grace
- Paperback: 54 pages
- Publisher: Finding My Way Books; Revised Front and Back Pages, Additional Page in Story ed. edition (September 20, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781944764104
- ISBN-13: 978-1944764104
- ASIN: 1944764100
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 ounces